Slow Death Rigs
Nebraska Custom Tackle’s Slow Death Rig’s come pre-tied in a variety of styles. These Slow Death Rigs feature 10lb mono line, a barrel swivel to prevent line twist, and are tied using a Palomar know which allows the rig to spin at even slower speeds.
For Slow Death Rig tips click here.
Rig Info:Unique Hook Shape:
- The special kinked shank is what creates the slow corkscrew turning action that fish cannot resist. When threaded with half of a night crawler and trolled at slow speeds, the Slow Death Hook produces a wild action that walleyes can’t resist.
- Easy to Fish: The bend in the hook shank has been tested and perfected so anyone can rig and fish Slow Death hooks effectively. Most commonly paired with a bottom bouncer.
- Versatile Applications: Can be threaded with a night crawler and select soft plastic trailer type baits. Proven on walleye but equally effective with other freshwater species. Size #2 in the red Slow Death Hook is extremely deadly for walleye.
- Nor-Tempered: Mustad’s exclusive tempering process makes the hook up to 30% stronger than conventional tempering methods.
- 4.3 Microsharp Point Technology: The point length is engineered to be 4.3 times the wire diameter of the hook, which is the optimum ratio for maximum sharpness and strength. UltraPoint® hooks are 20% sharper and designed to stay sharper longer.